Hardware Resources Adler Vanity Available in New Grey and White Color Combination
Hardware Resources Introduces New Grey Finish White Top Combination to Adler Vanity Collection by Elements
Bossier City, LA – October 2016 – Hardware Resources, a leading manufacturer of decorative and functional kitchen and bath cabinet elements, introduces a new Grey finish to its popular Adler Vanity series by Elements.
“High quality and classic vanity design have made Adler our most popular vanity for some time,” states Stephanie Lowe, decorative products manager for Hardware Resources. “The addition of the Grey finish White top combination provides another beautiful option for bathrooms.”
With this new vanity, the Carrera White Marble top perfectly accents the Grey finish and its transitional style. Preassembled for easy installation, Adler offers multiple sizes and variations. A combination of drawers and false front drawers open to provide convenient cabinet storage options.
- Adler Vanity by Elements
- Grey finish/White marble top series (VAN088) available in three sizes 31″, 48″, 60″
- Includes Satin Nickel cabinet hardware
- Available as vanity base alone or vanity base with top and bowl preassembled
- 2cm White Carrera Marble top and white porcelain bowl preassembled
- Corresponding 2cm x 4″ tall backsplash
- Faucet holes cut for 8″ widespread faucet. Faucet not included.
- Coordinating mirror with bevel glass available.
- Retails from $915 to $2,120
For more information about the Adler vanity series, or the complete collection of Hardware Resources products, visit www.hardwareresources.com.
About Hardware Resources
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategic warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, functional cabinet hardware, and bath vanities. For more than 25 years the unique focus of Hardware Resources has been the customer. They believe in quality, integrity and reliability – upholding the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry. www.hardwareresources.com
Hardware Resources family of brands include:
- Jeffrey Alexander for decorative hardware, vanities and mirrors
- Elements for decorative hardware, bath hardware, vanities and mirrors
- Hardware Resources branded functional hardware, carved wood products, moldings, dovetail drawer boxes, mitered cabinet doors, cabinet organizers and closet organizers
SOURCE & PHOTO CREDIT: Hardware Resources