Bossier City, LA – March 2016 – Hardware Resources, a leading manufacturer of decorative and functional kitchen and bath cabinet elements, launches a new cabinet corner solution that combines the features of both a drawer and a Lazy Susan – introducing the Easy 360 Susan organizer.
Transform the corner cabinet from cumbersome to a versatile usable space by combining the convenience of a drawer with the benefits of a lazy Susan. The chrome Easy 360 Susan includes two center baskets that have the ability to slide out of the cabinet, plus four stationary side baskets are easily accessible due to the 360-degree rotation ability of the organizer. It is equipped with clear acrylic non-slip liners for each basket and has a 175lb weight capacity to organize spices, cereal, canned food, pots and pans, cleaning supplies and more.
“Our new Easy 360 Susan is a great addition to our Lazy Susan line, helping our customers get the most storage capacity out of their corner cabinets,” states Marisa Sanchez, product manager for Hardware Resources. “This is our first Lazy Susan to offer the convenience of a drawer, while also giving our customers the ability to access baskets from either side, creating the ultimate kitchen organizer.”
- Easy 360 Susan (CS-ES360)
- 6 heavy gauge chrome baskets
- 6 non-slip clear acrylic liners
- Full circle 360 degree rotation, left or right
- Sliding center baskets are accessible from either side
- Heavy-duty 175lb capacity
- Height adjustable 24″-30″ inches
- A minimum 12-1/4″ cabinet opening is required for installation
For more information about the Easy 360 Susan corner solution, or the complete line of Hardware Resources cabinet organizers, visit www.hardwareresources.com.
About Hardware Resources
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategic warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, functional cabinet hardware, and bath vanities. For more than 25 years the unique focus of Hardware Resources has been the customer. They believe in quality, integrity and reliability – upholding the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry. www.hardwareresources.com
Hardware Resources family of brands include:
- Jeffrey Alexander for decorative hardware, vanities and mirrors
- Elements for decorative hardware, bath hardware, vanities and mirrors
- Hardware Resources branded functional hardware, carved wood products, moldings, dovetail drawer boxes, mitered cabinet doors, cabinet organizers and closet organizers
SOURCE: Hardware Resources