Some Things Shouldn’t Wiggle – Introducing Hardware Resources New Base Cabinet “No Wiggle” Pullout Organizer
Bossier City, LA – December 2016 – Hardware Resources, a leading manufacturer of decorative and functional kitchen and bath cabinet elements, expands their cabinet organizer collection with the new base cabinet “No Wiggle” Pullout Cabinet Organizer.
The patent-pending top-mounting bracket of the organizer eliminates side-to-side movement and sag, yet is hidden under the first shelf for a clean look that is easily integrated into kitchen designs. The “No Wiggle” Pullout is available in four widths and one standard height, plus it is equipped with four shelves for easy and extensive storage capabilities.
“Our new “No Wiggle” Pullout Cabinet Organizer is designed to correct the pesky wiggle, or sag, associated with most pullout cabinet organizers,” states Marisa Sanchez, product manager for Hardware Resources. “Through a combination of top quality hardware and materials, Hardware Resources is able to present a truly problem-solving, durable storage solution.”
- “No Wiggle” Pullout Base Cabinet Organizers (Item #BPO2)
- Constructed with UV coated white birch wood
- Includes two adjustable and two fixed shelves
- Patent-pending integrated 6-way adjustable door-mounting brackets allow for easy mounting
- Utilizes Hardware Resources USE58-100 series concealed undermount slides and 225lb ball bearing top slides for added support and weight bearing loads
- Self-indexing rear bracket
- Concealed soft-close slides
- Available in 5″, 8″, 11″ and 14″ widths for face frame or frameless cabinet applications
- Ships fully assembled and ready to install
For more information about the “No Wiggle” Base Pullout, or the complete collection of Hardware Resources cabinet organizers, visit www.hardwareresources.com.
About Hardware Resources
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategic warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, functional cabinet hardware, and bath vanities. For more than 25 years the unique focus of Hardware Resources has been the customer. They believe in quality, integrity and reliability – upholding the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry. www.hardwareresources.com
Hardware Resources family of brands include:
- Jeffrey Alexander for decorative hardware, vanities and mirrors
- Elements for decorative hardware, bath hardware, vanities and mirrors
- Hardware Resources branded functional hardware, carved wood products, moldings, dovetail drawer boxes, mitered cabinet doors, cabinet organizers and closet organizers
SOURCE & PHOTO CREDIT: Hardware Resources